Friday, September 6, 2013

Oil prices starting to DROP

This message isn't particularly devious or anything like that because it's completely broken, but I wanted to share it with the world because I find it kinda funny.

First of all, the subject line has absolutely nothing to do with the content of the message(such as it is). Also, oil prices have been rising recently, not dropping.

Secondly, I was cc'd on the email, which I always find amusing.

Finally, the message came to me courtesy of Enlargement pils Free trial at dickmange@partenaire-entreprise.fr. Now, I don't know what dick mange is, but I can tell you right now that I don't want it. I sure hope it's not some guy's name. That would be unfortunate.

Free delivery on express herbals

http://ashwanibhopa=3.org/proclivitywildcat/

</html

No comments:

Post a Comment