Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hey! Can you text me please? Or hit me up on YH

Today's message comes courtesy of Facebook at the gibberish email address vjhcfhlj@wcwzfekbkhcrh.com, and it raises one important question: Do people actually still use Yahoo Messenger?

i saw your photo on facebook (yourecute!) I finally got my webcam working
again ... i'd like to get to know you a little better youre just my type :)
Can you text my cell phone today so I know youre real?? here is my
number (646) 439-7109 i'll be waiting!!! Or addme on yahoo messenger
to chat my screenname there is adrirenner i'm ussually online at home.

Talk Soon baby... i'm waiting

Aside from the fact that it's New York-based, I don't know much about the phone number, since I'm certainly not going to text it. If anyone out there is a braver (more foolish) person than I, they're welcome to try and get back to me.

I also have no idea what 'adrirenner' means. I'd add her/him/it on Yahoo Messenger, but I have no idea how to do that. I'm not even sure Yahoo Messenger still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment