Monday, April 29, 2013

FREE LIFETIME PASS TO SEX WHENEVER YOU WANT - NEVER CockBlocked

While it would be nice to have a free pass to sex whenever I want, I don't think this message comes from a particularly trustworthy source. I mean, would you trust a man named 'Never Cockblocked' who sends you messages from such ludicrous email addresses as sjplndt@xlitwmhid.com and warpqfme@vstetqnjt.com?

I've gotten this one with two different links, both to Russian domains: datingvale.ru and datingvafi.ru. I wouldn't recommend clicking either one.


Looking For a Fuck Friend?

Take a look at the people in your area looking to hook up right now!

FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, CLICK BELOW NOW!

http://www.datingvale.ru

(Click Unblock, OR Copy and Paste Link into your Browser)

No comments:

Post a Comment