Friday, April 26, 2013

You have a new message in your inbox -LinkedIn Manager

No, spammers, I do not have a new message in my inbox. I don't even use LinkedIn on a regular basis, so I doubt I'll ever get a message there. Does LinkedIn even have a messaging system? I don't know. Probably.

The html to this was broken, so I had to fix it when I pasted it into Blogger. That's a bit annoying. If you're going to the trouble of sending out spam, you should at least make sure it's not buggy before you send it.

The links go to a site that ends with ~artwan/mosque.html, which may or may not mean anything. Once again, I suggest that you absolutely do not click them if you get this email. I've stripped out the domains, so the links below go nowhere.


LinkedIn

LinkedIn Manager sent you a message

Date: 4/25/2013

Subject: You have a new message in your inbox



http://www.linkedin.com/?folder=Inbox&viewMsg=641cad8592&userid=5452




Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings.


This email was intended for © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment